Chapala.com Webboard

Hummingbird Feeders

Arjay

They charge the shipping, handling and duties up front when you place the order so you know exactly what you're paying. The charge isn't made to your card until the item actually ships. If the customs duty isn't as much as they charged, they reimburse your credit card with the difference and you're notified by email. I have often received the reimbursement.

He may leave the parcel with the guard if he's been instructed to do so or the guard will let in a DHL or UPS van to make a delivery. It's usually been the same delivery guy at the same time so I could give him specific instructions. Once I was expecting a package on a specified day and I told him earlier that week that I would be home after 2pm. He arrived right at 2 so I could receive the package. What with the new casita, birds, parrot, new pup and scooter, I have been a good customer. I also shop the local tiendas, bazars and tiangis so don't anyone jump on me.

I am a big fan of Best 1 feeders also...I buy the 72 ounce feeders for summertime. We have 6 feeders we use during the busy season when 100's of hummers feed...buy a brush to clean at the same time. I have ordered both items off of Amazon.com. When it's not so busy out like this time of the year, I use a couple of perky pet 32 ounce feeders but I use them with the Best 1 base. We can go through 50 kilos of sugar in 10 days...

Archived