Chapala.com Webboard

Lost male Shih Tzu in Upper La Floresta, no tags :-/

Three boys brought the Shih Tzu to our house because we have a female, so a neighbor pointed them our way. I told them to ask around some more, but if they could not find the owner to bring him back to me--they brought him back.

He is middle-aged, probably 5-6, recently groomed, and well cared for, so he is not a stray. No doubt the fireworks scared him away. :-/ He has no ID tags (of course not :-/), only what appears to be a grey metal BIOZOO rabies tag with the dates 2014-2015. His collar is light gray reflective material with a planets and such print.

If you are the owner or might know the owner, please post a response or PM me. Someone is missing their pooch right before Christmas. :-(

osv0wl.jpg

And what a cutie! A happy ending! For future reference, how did you connect with the owner?

I left my contact information with La Floresta Security and that is how the owner found me. I had also printed flyers to put up on the usual bulletin boards--Super Lake, El Torito, SmallMart--but ended up not needing those. Note: The dog's owner did NOT have a computer, so he would never have seen my posts here and on TOB. Keep that in mind if you ever find a dog. We did some door knocking too.

I left my contact information with La Floresta Security and that is how the owner found me. I had also printed flyers to put up on the usual bulletin boards--Super Lake, El Torito, SmallMart--but ended up not needing those. Note: The dog's owner did NOT have a computer, so he would never have seen my posts here and on TOB. Keep that in mind if you ever find a dog. We did some door knocking too.

Great job! Thank you for taking the time and effort to bring that little dog home!

Archived