Chapala.com Webboard

Dra.Ana from Dr.Haro's office

gogirl

I was told that Dra.Ana is not longer working at Dr.Haro's office. Does anyone know where she went and how to reach her. I'm hoping she is working somewhere else. TIA

That's what I was told too. She moved to Sweden to be with her love. Wonderful for her but bad for us.

I said..."No worries...she'll be back after she's spent one winter there".

I can only hope that her love comes back with her.

She's a wonderful, knowledgeable and caring Dentist.

Well, nuts. She was my dentist. Need recommendation--a little something more than being able to put a wand in your mouth so you can see your teeth. Someone who is very, very good at cleaning and not a born again sadist.

Have you tried Dra Pilar in Dr Haro's office? I find her work to be on par with Ana. Dr. Haro really trains his people before they work on patients without being overseen by a superior. Dr. Haro is excellent and keeps some office hours at lakeside as well. We all miss Ana, but hope she is happy and has a wonderful life in her new country.

Good luck, I have had both of these Dentists for many years as well as Ana.

The t.v. wand used by Dra. Candy is to show you the condition of your teeth, so you can actually see the problem if any. she does all types of dentistry. She recently got back from S. Korea where she was sent by a company to specialize in implants. You can see her ad in the Ojo and Reporter Dental HealthOne. she did 6 front veneers for me and they are perfect. Just a recommendation. There are lots of dentist to choose from here.

You can keep Pilar. My wife and I both will NEVER return to her, or the Hugo guy. What a loss for us with Ana leaving. Hope she is happier there that she was working with Pilar and Hugo(wouldn't take much).

Archived