Chapala.com Webboard

event I want to go to but don't recall details....help

solajijic

My computer went down and erased all my notes on things. I recall that there was to be some group bringing in 3 different shows this winter. I thought they would be something my husband would enjoy and noted them for a stocking stuffer.

They were somehow connected to someone with the now defunct Red Piano. The tickets were $1000 pesos per person for all 3 shows which in and of itself was memorable.

Can anybody figure out what it is? Thanks, Santa

From Ajijic News:

Well known impresario Mark Rome is presenting an exciting talent trilogy happening on January 31st, 2015 with trilingual chanteuse Joelle Rabu and pianist Nico Rhodes performing their enchanting 'Encore Piaf... and So Much More'. This will be followed on February 7th by the highly acclaimed all-male string quartet 'Well Strung' who put a novel spin on the classics. Winding up on February 17th Hollywood royalty Lorna Luft will perform a special tribute 'Songs My Mother Taught Me'... her mother was none other than mega-star Judy Garland! The cost?... 1,000 Pesos FOR ALL 3 SHOWS!

The shows all have a 7 PM start time. Seating is assigned so the sooner you procure your ticket the better your seat will be...

the seat will be constant for all 3 shows and the venue is the Auditorium in La Floresta. Tickets at the Jose Meléndez store on the Ajijic Plaza and Thursday or Friday from 10 to 11:30 PM or you can call Alejandra on cell at 331.025.5352 to arrange delivery.

You can visit the performers web sites at www.joellrabu.com, www.well-strung.com and www.lornaluft.com

It's on the ajijicnews.com calendar

Auditorium in La Floresta Special Show

Well known impresario Mark Rome is presenting an exciting talent trilogy happening on January 31st, 2015 with trilingual chanteuse Joelle Rabu and pianist Nico Rhodes performing their enchanting 'Encore Piaf... and So Much More'. This will be followed on February 7th by the highly acclaimed all-male string quartet “Well Strung” who put a novel spin on the classics. Winding up on February 17th Hollywood royalty Lorna Luft will perform a special tribute 'Songs My Mother Taught Me'... her mother was none other than mega-star Judy Garland! The cost?... 1,000 Pesos FOR ALL 3 SHOWS!

The shows all have a 7 PM start time. Seating is assigned so the sooner you procure your ticket the better your seat will be...

the seat will be constant for all 3 shows and the venue is the Auditorium in La Floresta. Tickets at the Jose Meléndez store on the Ajijic Plaza and Thursday or Friday from 10 to 11:30 PM or you can call Alejandra on cell at 331.025.5352 to arrange delivery.

You can visit the performers web sites at www.joellrabu.com, www.well-strung.com and www.lornaluft.com

Return

Archived