Chapala.com Webboard

Looking for Manu- the driver

maw7815

I was referred this name of a bilingual driver. I was told he had an ad in the El Ojo but I could not find it. Does anyone know his phone number. My husband has an appt, to go to the IMMS hospital in Tlacemulco which is in the middle of nowhere at 5pm. I do not want to drive home in the dark. He needs a bilingual person to tanslate as he was told no one there speaks english.

maw

No idea about Manu, but I highly recommend Alex Peterson for driving and then facilitation. He's lived in Mexico for 20 years and speaks fluent Spanish. Drives and interprets for doctors, hospitals, IMSS. Same day notice might not be enough, but he might have a break in his schedule. (I schedule clinic and hospital stays around Alex's schedule, not the doc's. :) )Good luck.

Contact info cel. 045-333-577-7765. Email: apet.rapidpack@yahoo.com Email is too late at this point. Try phone.

No idea about Manu, but I highly recommend Alex Peterson for driving and then facilitation. He's lived in Mexico for 20 years and speaks fluent Spanish. Drives and interprets for doctors, hospitals, IMSS. Same day notice might not be enough, but he might have a break in his schedule. (I schedule clinic and hospital stays around Alex's schedule, not the doc's. :) )Good luck.

Contact info cel. 045-333-577-7765. Email: apet.rapidpack@yahoo.com Email is too late at this point. Try phone.

Thank you so much for the referral! He is available and is picking my husband up at 3pm.

mil gracias,

maw

An ad in the current Guadalajara Reporter: Manu Salazar...cel 331-828-8111 and email manudiza@hotmail.fr

Happy travels.

Kobi

Thank you for the info- he was already booked for today. It's good to know someone who can be a driver & translator!

maw

Archived