Chapala.com Webboard

Anyone could bring back 2 light weight vests from NOB after first of the year?

sm1mex

We have 2 light weight free gift sleeveless vests waiting for us from Over Seas Adventure travel. I need to order them before the end of Dec. Is anyone going NOB after the first of the year that could bring them to me.

If so, Please PM me your contact information.

Thanks if you can help.

Alex Peterson is known locally as an excellent, reliable driver, facilitator and now makes trips to the border. I've used him twice to bring things down and was completely satisfied. He's been making a trip every month or every other month, but it's flexible.

He has a trip scheduled in January that hasn't had all the details ironed out yet, but call or email him to find out more and get on his contact list for this trip. When it's firmed up, he'll give you a shipping address in the US to use.

Contact info (with permission) cel. 045-333-577-7765. Email: apet.rapidpack@yahoo.com

We will be in the states from 1/9-21. If you want to order them and send them to my daughter I could bring them back for you.

• 1 year later...

Jausten, what is this very frequent blast directed at Alex Wilson. Everwhere I read your repeated, ad nauseum, negative comment. As I recall in other posts you've suggested the police where out to get you, your neighbor was oit to get you, you shot an air rifle into someones back yard blah blah blah. Have you anything nice to say about anything here in Mexico? It 's Christmas, come on and get with the spirit!

Archived