Chapala.com Webboard

Telcel "Checking your Balance"

pappysmarket

I just did also and see it is my account info. as an Amigo pay as you go plan. I think only a monthly account holder can get 5 minute calls to 3 people with a Telcel number in your área code and add "Amigos" to 10 not 5 as I have. I can recharge here with a credit/debit card, transfer some of my saldo to another Telcel number, see my account status and chat with techs etc. on this site.

Amigo accounts are provided something similar.

To add your free and discount telcel numbers you need to have had service for 1 year. After that time it should appear on your page in the center

Números Gratuitos Números Frecuentes

Be ready to add them all at once because there is no charge. After you will receive a charge to add or remove numbers

To add your free and discount telcel numbers you need to have had service for 1 year. After that time it should appear on your page in the center

Números Gratuitos Números Frecuentes

Be ready to add them all at once because there is no charge. After you will receive a charge to add or remove numbers

That may be true to do this online, but you can add the free and discount numbers immediately at *264. Choose option 2 and then 1 for free numbers and 2 for discount numbers. Just did this with a new chip within the last month.

I believe that after having your number for one year you can call them at *264 and ask to sign up for Plan Fidelidad (free) and all local calls are about 1 peso.

Archived