Chapala.com Webboard

Men's Housecoat

Mexman1957

That is good advice. I was always amazed at the number of expats, particularly from Ajijic, who never ventured into the multi-storey department store, Coppel, in Chapala; or even the department store in Ixtlahuacan de los membrillos.

That is good advice. I was always amazed at the number of expats, particularly from Ajijic, who never ventured into the multi-storey department store, Coppel, in Chapala; or even the department store in Ixtlahuacan de los membrillos.

Maybe because it is associated with higher prices....Coppel found a niche because it offers items and payments on credit before the days of Walmart etc..I would be surprised if you could find an like for like item there that is cheaper than Sorrina or Wallymart

Maybe because it is associated with higher prices....Coppel found a niche because it offers items and payments on credit before the days of Walmart etc..I would be surprised if you could find an like for like item there that is cheaper than Sorrina or Wallymart

Not looking for the best price. We go in the hot tub ever night and with the colder weather setting in, be nice to have a good terry cloth robe. Wally world has a cheap version that is too small, even though the size is Grande.

Will go there tonight.

Archived