Chapala.com Webboard

Looking to have my courtyard redone

Call Gustavo 333'157'3048 He speaks english and has a good reputation for honesty and work quality. I was surprised when he showed me some examples to cover a courtyard that many of the decorative stones are the same cost as concrete

I tried people recommended on this board and got quotes of $20,000 to $30,000 LABOR ONLY to install tile in one bathroom. Others did a poorly worded contract and tried to extort money out of an older lady.

I later got a referral from clients of a team of two brothers, they have done all 6 of my bathrooms, referred me to people who have replaced 16 doors and I have just bought 1300 square feet of tile for them to install, they speak some English cel number is 331-398-1364 their prices are very fair, like 1/3 the others and the quality is great, come and see if you have questions.

HELLO THERE. if you still can not find a goodprice and honest person, contact Rully, he is a handyman and a general contractor, he have good prices, and a good work, I recommend, and several people more, contact him, and He can give you references. You can trust in him and in his work, at this time is difficult to find honest, hardworking people. telephone number is 33 34 59 55 33. Good luck.

Archived