Chapala.com Webboard

Shoe repair

desafinada

If you are in Chapala there is a good shoe repair on the south side of Degollado in the second block east of Madero.

We used that shop for years. They are excellent and very reasonable, as well as prompt.

Humberto on Felipe Angeles does great work but I have found he sometimes takes several weeks to complete a repair. I got my shoes back the next week from the place in Chapala and I agree with others that they do excellent work.

• 2 months later...
Guest bennie2

last time i saw humberto (upper ajijc. like 2 months ago) he said he stopped using his cell phone. he gave me his landline which i think is the same he had several years ago. my feeling is that he hasnt paid the bill, & they suut it off. this happend many times. guess i have to go up there & hope hes around. hes the only one i will use, tnx anyway MC.

Re: the shoe repair shop across from Dr. Leon's office on the Carretera

I have been using this fairly new repair shop since it was opened. It is young by a young couple. He is an excellent repair man

and can handle all sorts of shoe repairs. Plus the place is run professionally and repairs are one promptly A full service shop.

Guest bennie2

do you know the hours? have a card? maybe he is open evening hours for mexicans. good option if umberto isnt there. i was on that street tonight, didnt see it.

Archived