Chapala.com Webboard

48.4 Degrees at 7:30am

hensley

Hopefully it's just a brief cold front. It is too cold to leave our back door open for the dogs to go in and out so we are opening and closing the door REPEATEDLY this morning. The wind is blowing from the east which is the was our door faces so it blows right in to the living room. BRRR

When the wind blows like it did last night, it usually brings a change of weather with it. I figured more rain.

Hey it's a little cold but the good thing is there in not a cloud in the sky :) My solar panels will finally be working efficiently again :) and that means less money for CFE :) :)

Happy pre Thanksgiving

For those wondering parts of San Miguel 3C, calm winds and blue skies. Day time high most every day of the year will usually compare to lakeside but at this time of year early morning much cooler due to elevation and no Lake Chapala to moderate. FYI Cuernavaca is 16C right now and called city of eternal spring.

Sonia

For those wondering parts of San Miguel 3C, calm winds and blue skies. Day time high most every day of the year will usually compare to lakeside but at this time of year early morning much cooler due to elevation and no Lake Chapala to moderate. FYI Cuernavaca is 16C right now and called city of eternal spring.

Sonia

Finally someone using the proper temp scale (Celsius) of this nation rather than whatever is used in the foreign country of "We the people"!!!!

But its still cold!

And the tile floors,uninsulated masonry construction,drafty windows and doors and no central heating don't help,at least it only lasts a couple of months or so.

The most economical cure is a radiant gas heater. We used one each winter, until we moved and sent it to the Chapala Consignment Shop. I suspect that we will see that it has been sold on next month‘s accounting.

Even if the room is cold and the draft can creep in, those radiant heaters are very effective, as they are quite directional and, of course, radiant and not convection. I suggest one that connects to your home‘s bulk tank, or to a tall 3-L tank for maximum economy. The little ones on wheels with a tiny tank are bound to run out on the coldest day.....Murphy‘s Law dictates.

Archived