Chapala.com Webboard

Richard's Restaurant Re-opening!

I was fortunate to be invited to Richard's for a sneak preview last weekend. The menu and prices are the same as the original Richard's, wine and sangria are the same and the lovely Angie is in place to serve with her efficient warmth. I was very favorably impressed at how true to the original the new owners have kept it.

Opening tomorrow (thursday Nov 20) and for now it appears that they are open Thursday Friday and Saturday. Reservations are a must.

Give it a try. You won't be disappointed!

Would you like to share where the new Richard's is located, for those of us who aren't psychic? Hours would be helpful, too.

I understand they will be open Thursday -Sunday for dinner. Reservations at 376 108 0180, 331 797 9812 or Richard's_restaurant at yahoo.com.

Address is Josefa Ortiz de Dominguez #6 in Chapala, across the street from Dr Sam Thelin's office. Directions are in the other thread. There is a map on their Facebook page.

For anyone who knows how to use GoogleMaps here is a link to see the front door and if you move around you'll see its relation to the walkway over the carratera at Soriana.

https://maps.google.com.mx/maps?hl=en&ll=20.301848,-103.183851&spn=0.009781,0.029912&t=m&z=15&layer=c&cbll=20.301876,-103.191918&panoid=YRggGfwAnTKF6nTH0NAsAQ&cbp=12,325,,0,0

Archived