Chapala.com Webboard

Carlos - Dog Walker/Dog Trainer/House-Pet Sitter

My friend Carlos Hermosillo told me today he has some openings available for dog walking. (He's usually got a pretty full schedule, I think.)

I first met Carlos three years ago when we hired him to train our dog, a stubborn, willful, difficult (but wonderful!) breed. He did a great job with our little horror. (Carlos learned from Art Hess, and Art often refers people to Carlos when he is unable to accept a new client. In fact, Art recommended him to us. So Carlos definitely knows what he's doing, and uses all the appropriate positive behavior reward techniques.) We have also hired Carlos to house-sit/pet-sit for us when we've been away. He is completely trustworthy, responsible and respectful. He can pet-sit at his home in Riberas, or house/pet-sit at yours. He also provides a dog-walking service, which we continued to use, for a large number of clients if for whatever reason they can't provide their pet with sufficient exercise, etc. He is very reliable. And he speaks perfect English.

Over the years, Carlos has morphed from an employee to a trusted and valued friend. I vouch for him entirely and without reservation. If you need help taking care of your dog, I encourage you to call his cell phone at 33 14 23 67 67.

Hi Travis,

Sounds like our dogs were from the same litter. We have a small breed that displays an attitude towards people he doesn't know well in his yard. Though he sees the gardener 3 times a week and pool service twice a week, we have to keep him in the house when they are here. Did you have Carlos do your training at your house?

Mike

Hi, our dog was a puppy when Carlos started working with him. All we needed was basic obedience training, learning how to walk properly on a leash, etc. I think Carlos did some at the house, and obviously some walking through town. What Carlos has told me is that he usually goes to meet with the owner and dog, assesses the situation, then determines if he's able to help, and if so, how to best work with the dog and owners, etc.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived