Chapala.com Webboard

TV service in English

ajijicer

What is the best option for setting up Shaw currently? Is Dish USA an option at all anymore? I am not interested in Dish Mexico. I would need receiver, dish and LPN (whatever that is).

Shaw has a much more powerful signal than either DISH or DirecTV USA, and requires a smaller Satellite dish and associated electronics to include LNB/s. All are available. Also remember that Telecable has also gone digital and not only has their old analog system with channels numbered up to about 93 but also the new DIGITAL channels going from 100 to 999 to include HD channels such as the CNN and the NFL channel.

You need to study the programs available on each system here, and decide the best system for you.

There are two sizes of Shaw Direct LNBs, the 60 E is meant for a smaller dish which is too small for the area. If you have the 75 E LNB it is exactly what you need for the matching 75 E elliptical dish which measures 36.5 by 26.5 inches.

We need the larger dish down here. My 60 E works great with the smaller dish we have up in the very cold :) North.

Archived