Chapala.com Webboard

Non-NAFTA Nationalized

Sonia

The responsibilty of legally exporting a vehicle lies with the owner of the vehicle. The facilitator deals with Mexican requirements.

In your previous post you stated that Mexico was now requiring proof of legal exportation to import the vehicle to Mexico,if that's the case how does that affect the legitimacy of so called virtual nationalizations where the vehicle isn't taken to the border?

In your previous post you stated that Mexico was now requiring proof of legal exportation to import the vehicle to Mexico,if that's the case how does that affect the legitimacy of so called virtual nationalizations where the vehicle isn't taken to the border?

Ask someone doing the virtual nationalizations. Has anyone cited the new regulation published in an official publication?

Ask someone doing the virtual nationalizations. Has anyone cited the new regulation published in an official publication?

You're the person who brought up the new regulation,where did you hear about it?

I've got a 2005 Tacoma that I need to nationalize soon,I'm just trying to figure out the best way to do it.

I brought up the fact that the US required legally exporting all vehicles that were to remain permanently outside of the country. I am pretty sure someone else brought up the new requirement by Mexico requiring proof of legal export in order to nationalze a vehicle.

"For at least 10 years, the US CBP has required that American titled vehicles be formally exported from the USA, using the CBP car inspection 3 day process for all US vehicles, before they are legal to import into Mexico."

Steve, can you tell us roughly when you learned that the US had this requirement? You have a website where you inform folks of many things about coming/living in Mexico. Can you tell us when you first warned folks that they must export from the US?

Thanks

What has Steve knowing when, have anything to do with the law? I don't think Steve's knowing when, would be any kind of defense. Would his or any other facilitator's advice be grounds for a pass by the government (either US or Mexico) for a violation of a law or regulations?

I think this is mostly a problem for future nationalizations and that there won't be much backtracking by the US government for past failure to export properly, but who knows. It would be a monumental task for them to gather information for all the vehicles that have already been brought to Mexico.

Strange how 3 or 4 hide behind screen names trolling and bullying. Once you use someone's name it is personal. Then when you go negative it is a personal attack. I thought that this was not allowed here. Obviously the moderators have no issues with personal attacks and bulling by those so insecure they hide behind a screen name including Steve.

There is no written law by Aduana regarding exporting from the US. If there is show me! There is a new requirement by Aduana for some brokers to export as they were nationalizing stolen vehicles. This includes at Nogales. The fraud by 18 brokers is so extensive that they do not actually nationalize. They send all documents to one Aduana office and the process takes much longer. The broker we use has no such requirement.

There is a US requirement that practically no one took as applying to personal vehicles to export. However one interprets that law it has not changed. Implementation is starting because some 18 brokers were told to do so. It will be interesting to see how US Customs goes from exporting a relatively few cars a month to ~ 50,000.

Why does no one attack the brokers at the Guadalajara airport or the facilitator whose name appears on this web board as they not only NOT export, they are issuing false documents. Some vehicles could be confiscated, all funds lost and people could even end up in jail as noted by Spencer. That is what this thread was about. I nor anyone else can legally nationalize a non-NAFTA vehicle at this time nor recently.

And of the 50000 or so cars imported into Mexico every month I suspect at least 49000 were not exported. Why not attack the vehicle owners and their brokers. Many of you nationalized at the border and clearly you did not spend days there to export and import.

Starting June 2013 when I started nationalizing many said it was impossible. The same ones and others attacked me then and take joy in doing so now. Meanwhile, no one has false documents, no cars confiscated, and every vehicle has legal Mexican state plates and registration.

Clearly, if one needs to export it is impossible to do so from within Mexico. Clearly, I tell people who ask about nationalizing if you want your deposit back you need to go to border before your permit expires. Recently, my long notes state if you want to export your American vehicle from the US exported you need to go to the US. In addition, if you want your vehicle permit removed from Aduana's records you need to go to local Aduana and show them your car was nationalized and what documents to present.

The process to export and import at places like Nogales is taking 5 days as some have reported. I may be wrong but I believe brokers at places like Laredo do not export and many people do not take it upon themselves to do so if the broker is not forced by Aduana and not under investigation.

In summary, stop the cowardly bullying, slander, personal attacks. Go after other facilitators and all the brokers who did not export. Moderators, moderate. Almost no broker or individual in the past exported and to this day few brokers do. I have a 100% success rate in meeting Aduana's nationalizing requirements.

Sonia Diaz

Maybe you are being "bullied", as you describe it, on this board, because you are using this board for incessant advertising like no other facilitator.

If you owned a restaurant and employed the same tactics, you would get plenty of bullying from people who preferred other restaurants, other restaurant owners, or anybody who thought your method was out of line.

Why should moderators protect you from the competition or protect you at all? You chose to come on here and "hawk your wares".

Was it for the "greater good of Mexico", or to put money in your pocket?

Sonia/John,you often refer to people "hiding behind screen names",well, let me clue you in,98 percent of the forum members use screen names,it is the internet after all,when your husband posts under your screen name,as he often does, that REALLY is hiding behind a screen name.

You're the only vehicle import facilitator advertising on these forums,if the moderators were moderating they probably wouldn't allow the sort of blatant self promomotion and advertising that you constantly do,so be careful asking them to moderate,you might just get what you're asking for.

Sonia/John,you often refer to people "hiding behind screen names",well, let me clue you in,98 percent of the forum members use screen names,it is the internet after all,when your husband posts under your screen name,as he often does, that REALLY is hiding behind a screen name.

You're the only vehicle import facilitator advertising on these forums,if the moderators were moderating they probably wouldn't allow the sort of blatant self promomotion and advertising that you constantly do,so be careful asking them to moderate,you might just get what you're asking for.

Well put about "screen names". And then, there's the "interests" listed. Most people either don't list anything more than their location or about an inch of screen below their photos describing their interests. Very few have quite a few inches. Listing one's various commercial services is not listing your "interests", but rather, it's promoting your business.

I don't mean to pick on anyone in particular since there is more than one person whose "interests" are, basically, a description of his/her business services. There seems to be some inconsistency in the forum rules regarding "advertising" and in some cases the line is very blurred and IMHO, should be cleared up by the mods before this goes totally amok. By that, I mean that many of us are selling some product or service, but are refraining from advertising on this forum....so far. :huh:

Hypercritical come to mind when I read some of these post. I guess when we get a few years we have the tendency to forget what we were for yesterday, and what we are against today. I see some people who post daily promoting their food or some service (is this correct or allowed) then the next day they are ragging about someone else who is doing the same thing screaming for a moderator to shut someone down for doing the same thing you have been doing for years. Is it allowed to advertise for your business or is it not??

Hypercritical come to mind when I read some of these post. I guess when we get a few years we have the tendency to forget what we were for yesterday, and what we are against today. I see some people who post daily promoting their food or some service (is this correct or allowed) then the next day they are ragging about someone else who is doing the same thing screaming for a moderator to shut someone down for doing the same thing you have been doing for years. Is it allowed to advertise for your business or is it not??

The rules posted state:

"Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:01 AM

As of today no more items for sale are permitted to be posted on the board, please use our classified section (http://www.e-classifieds.chapala.com/), it was made specifically for this purpose. Offenders will be banned from using this board."

That's clear about "items for sale". Since services for sale are not mentioned, does that mean it's okay to advertise services, or is that sort of thing exempt?

Now, on to the Classified section rules:

"Free of charge, No new products, No commercial posts, No commercial services, No real estate, No homes for sale or rent by owner, No promotion of sales agents "

So, there's some questions, si? Mods?

Strange how 3 or 4 hide behind screen names trolling and bullying. Once you use someone's name it is personal. Then when you go negative it is a personal attack. I thought that this was not allowed here. Obviously the moderators have no issues with personal attacks and bulling by those so insecure they hide behind a screen name including Steve.

There is no written law by Aduana regarding exporting from the US. If there is show me! There is a new requirement by Aduana for some brokers to export as they were nationalizing stolen vehicles. This includes at Nogales. The fraud by 18 brokers is so extensive that they do not actually nationalize. They send all documents to one Aduana office and the process takes much longer. The broker we use has no such requirement.

There is a US requirement that practically no one took as applying to personal vehicles to export. However one interprets that law it has not changed. Implementation is starting because some 18 brokers were told to do so. It will be interesting to see how US Customs goes from exporting a relatively few cars a month to ~ 50,000.

Why does no one attack the brokers at the Guadalajara airport or the facilitator whose name appears on this web board as they not only NOT export, they are issuing false documents. Some vehicles could be confiscated, all funds lost and people could even end up in jail as noted by Spencer. That is what this thread was about. I nor anyone else can legally nationalize a non-NAFTA vehicle at this time nor recently.

And of the 50000 or so cars imported into Mexico every month I suspect at least 49000 were not exported. Why not attack the vehicle owners and their brokers. Many of you nationalized at the border and clearly you did not spend days there to export and import.

Starting June 2013 when I started nationalizing many said it was impossible. The same ones and others attacked me then and take joy in doing so now. Meanwhile, no one has false documents, no cars confiscated, and every vehicle has legal Mexican state plates and registration.

Clearly, if one needs to export it is impossible to do so from within Mexico. Clearly, I tell people who ask about nationalizing if you want your deposit back you need to go to border before your permit expires. Recently, my long notes state if you want to export your American vehicle from the US exported you need to go to the US. In addition, if you want your vehicle permit removed from Aduana's records you need to go to local Aduana and show them your car was nationalized and what documents to present.

The process to export and import at places like Nogales is taking 5 days as some have reported. I may be wrong but I believe brokers at places like Laredo do not export and many people do not take it upon themselves to do so if the broker is not forced by Aduana and not under investigation.

In summary, stop the cowardly bullying, slander, personal attacks. Go after other facilitators and all the brokers who did not export. Moderators, moderate. Almost no broker or individual in the past exported and to this day few brokers do. I have a 100% success rate in meeting Aduana's nationalizing requirements.

Sonia Diaz

Your use of his board to promote yourself and your services is becoming increasingly more frequent. Please show some judgement.

Archived