Chapala.com Webboard

Looking for Datsun pickup

Would really like an old beater. Something from the 70's and 80's would be awesome. Datsun is my number one choice due to sentimental reasons but I will consider others as long as it's old. Have you seen one around? Let me know where you've seen them and I will go investigate if the owner wants to sell it. Please don't pm me, I have a hard time getting the pm's. You can call me at 766-0610, leave a message if I'm out, or just put the location on here. Muchas gracias.

Would really like an old beater. Something from the 70's and 80's would be awesome. Datsun is my number one choice due to sentimental reasons but I will consider others as long as it's old. Have you seen one around? Let me know where you've seen them and I will go investigate if the owner wants to sell it. Please don't pm me, I have a hard time getting the pm's. You can call me at 766-0610, leave a message if I'm out, or just put the location on here. Muchas gracias.

Also can go to www.soloautos.com.mx Can search by model, make, year, etc. We have purchased used pick-up this way, as well as one on Mercadolibre.

Archived