Chapala.com Webboard

Shopping for used NIssan

SunnyDee

You'll find a list of the Nissan dealers here:

http://www.amdajal.com.mx/directorio-de-asociados/distribuidores-zona-metropolitana/nissan/index.1.html

We have a Nissan and bought through S&S from Vamsa on Niños Heroes - but have no experience buying used. You'll also find a list of used vehicles on the same website.

I just bought a Honda Fit in Guad...we also stopped at a Nisson dealer...there were numerous cars on the lot of these dealers...in all cases we were approached by english speaking salesmen....the dealer cars have, maybe been, serviced. The experience was excellent. Our car is being detailed and we will pick it up on Thursday....they would have delivered it but I prefer being at the dealership if I notice a problem which then can be addressed.

This will be our third car...purchased by ourselves with zero problems.

I have a 2004 Nissan XTrail that is a mighty fine car I, perhaps, will sell you at a very reasonable price if the co-owner who is my wife, and Jefa agrees to the sale. Bought new from Baruqui in Guadalajara in February, 2004. One of the most reliable cars I ever owned and I am one old guy. Owned that vehicle for over ten years Just bought a new Mazda CX-5 from Plasencia Motors in Guadalajara and don´t really need two cars. PM me if you want to discuss the possibility of buying that XTraii. rbplummer1@gmail.com.

Do an online search at www.soloautos.mx. You can narrow down the selection by year, make, model and location. This is a web site that is funded by the used car dealers so there is "some" protection for the buyer.

Beware not all Nissans in Mexico are Nissans. Avoid Platina and Aprio as they are more Renault than Nissan. Tsuru, Sentra, Altima, Micra, March, Note, Versa, and others are all full Nissans. Owww that's why those cars are so cheap and Sentras are so expensive. Xtrails are excellent but never sold in US so most USA folks have never seen them. They did sell them in Canada for a few years.

My wife wants to sell her Nissan Rogue, will be in the 150 - 160k pesos range, Jalisco plated and loaded.

Archived