Chapala.com Webboard

Yesterday my name was Flea Buffet, Today I am Tula Bula, a Perfect 1-yr Old Pinscher-Terrier girl

Now you can really understand why I have eleven. When you've been through so much with them...how could you possibly let them go? Your mind might tell you that they will be fine with someone else...but your heart just can't be sure.

I'm sure with your loving care Little Bean will be fine. Lots of good times ahead. With all the support and good wishes...how could it be otherwise?

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. Bean has now completely recovered and is feeling relaxed and happy. We had to go back for one last visit yesterday for another iron shot, which she was not pleased about, but she quickly forgot about it once we got back in the car. Hector said she was good as new. I bought a sling bag from the animal shelter to carry her in, and today I took her on a couple errands with her me, and she likes that very much. She enjoys car rides, and she loves our twice daily walks with my dog Boomer. In between, she loves lounging outside in the sun for awhile, then more lounging under the orange tree with the cats, all with whom she is getting along with splendidly. I work from home, and almost never go out at night so am home with my animals most of the time. Little Bean has been through a lot, but I foresee nothing but happy days from here on out. :D

• 1 month later...

My gosh..I have read these and flipped from weeping to joy....my heart goes out to these dear creatures...and wish more wonderful people like Poe Bango were up to rescuing more sweet creatures. God Bless you and all like you........and Bean...wish I could have her too.

Archived