Chapala.com Webboard

Updated list of free Capital One 360 ATMS?

I have had a few conversations with 360 management regarding Allpoint availability in Ajijic. OXXo is closed to Allpoint at the present time. They have no knowledge of the Superlake or el Torito locations as they are not listed on their Allpoints list of ATMs.

They are definitely operating at no cost for Allpoint users at the present time and 360 management can only say they must be free machines.

At what point is the ATM at El Torito no cost for Allpoint users? I just tried it today and canceled the transaction once I saw the message that there would be a charge of 69.50 pesos. That doesn't appear to be free to me.

RV and Louise, BUENA SUERTE and que les vaya muy bien en su nueva Vida. Keep in touch.

Many thanks. We are staying with a friend until Intercasa gets us a Retorno Seguro for our car. As soon as it arrives, we will hit the road.

I stopped by a Banorte on my way to Costco on Tuesday to use the ATM with my Capital1 360 card. I was charged a fee for this transaction ($4.67 on 8000 pesos). I called Capital 1 on Wednesday to chat about the charge. The person with whom I spoke assured me that there was absolutely NO free withdrawals

at Banorte with the Capitol1 360 card. I told her that I had used the same machine a month ago with no charge. She said she didn't know why that would be and insisted that there was no "special relationship" with Banorte.

I checked their Allpoint location site and found 2 spots along the Chapala-Guad hi way just before and after the airport turn off. I know this subject has been kicked around for months. I just wanted to report my latest experience with my card.

We were charged $3.45 US at the airport using the Banorte machine for 5,000 pesos. That is the first time that has happened. Yesterday, the Oxxo in centro Joco was still giving pesos at no charge. Interestingly, it is the only machine that I have used here that has always showed a 0.00 peso charge when using it.

Tim

We were charged $3.45 US at the airport using the Banorte machine for 5,000 pesos. That is the first time that has happened. Yesterday, the Oxxo in centro Joco was still giving pesos at no charge. Interestingly, it is the only machine that I have used here that has always showed a 0.00 peso charge when using it.

Tim

If a Banorte ATM is not connected to the All Points network (and not all of them are), you'll be hit with the charge. Don't ask me how I know this. :wacko:

taltman711, on 17 Oct 2014 - 1:15 PM, said:snapback.png

Tim

If a Banorte ATM is not connected to the All Points network (and not all of them are), you'll be hit with the charge. Don't ask me how I know this. :wacko:

Agreed. My poorly worded intention was to say that we have used the Banorte machine in the Guad. airport numerous times in the past with no charge until last week.

Tim

Archived