Chapala.com Webboard

Stain/ Odour Eliminator

ibbocat

No, but I have found that rugs are not a good idea here. Light floors are a blessing here so you can see the deposits by your elderly cats and dogs and detect interloping nefarious insects. Those that do not have these problems may acquire lovely rugs and I will come to your house and admire them! Me, I keep the floors bare and patrol for interlopers who have 6 feet or more. Any insect that comes over the threshold is a dead bug! They have the whole outdoors, I get the indoors! And I always check the shower before entering; there is nothing so alarming as encountering a giant spider when you are wet and naked.

No, but I have found that rugs are not a good idea here. Light floors are a blessing here so you can see the deposits by your elderly cats and dogs and detect interloping nefarious insects. Those that do not have these problems may acquire lovely rugs and I will come to your house and admire them! Me, I keep the floors bare and patrol for interlopers who have 6 feet or more. Any insect that comes over the threshold is a dead bug! They have the whole outdoors, I get the indoors! And I always check the shower before entering; there is nothing so alarming as encountering a giant spider when you are wet and naked.

I guess the spider gets a fright also

Archived