Chapala.com Webboard

Perry's is now serving great pizza!!!

mexicomoose

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yessss! Some of us are going to be there tomorrow (Thursday), when Perry opens at 12:30. Everyone's welcome!

Thank you for sharing your experience. Just the information I needed. By the way, very well-written restaurant review.

Excellent review: Got down to the specifics rather than just "great" or "good" or (hevvin forbid) "bad." Makes all the difference.

For those who don't know how to get there: It's in Ajijic Central, but not on the Carreterra. Reverse directions for the turnoff if you're heading west. So, from the Carreterra heading East: turn right at the Farmacia Guad., go down a short block and turn right at Guadalupe Victoria. Good luck on parking, but Perry's is about 5 or six doors down the street on the lake side. If you get to the water company, you've gone too far. Perry's has a big sign on the building.

(Doesn't anybody walk anymore? :huh:)

However you get to Perry's, just get there--you will not be disappointed!

Talked to Perry today and he said that he hopes to take his Pizza's to another level next week. He has finally found all the ingredients he needed to make his own fresh Mozzarella cheese

Bought 4 liters of whole milk yesterday from a locale farmer and made his first batch last night after his Restuarant closed.

I don't know how many of you have had a Pizza with Fresh Mozzarella, but most people can really taste the difference.

I'm going to try it next week

Fresh mozzarella on pizza is the only way to eat real authentic Italian pizza, that's why I usually eat pizza at home unless in the mood for comparing. Gotta have good cheese! Perry is nice enough to make pizza with fresh mozzarella if you ask. I wish him great success! I'm wanting to make my own fresh mozzarella cheese too! The pizza restaurants say it's too expensive to use and you're right Mexman, Perry will up the ante on flavor with fresh mozzarella combined with his sauce which is quite tasty too!

Whoa, kb9gzg! Is Perry paying your or something? Between this board and TOB, you've posted about his pizza now about what... 50 times in the last couple of weeks? Not to mention his burgers and clam chowder.

Whoa, kb9gzg! Is Perry paying your or something? Between this board and TOB, you've posted about his pizza now about what... 50 times in the last couple of weeks? Not to mention his burgers and clam chowder.

I wish!

Can't help it; I really like his food! (Does that make it 51?)

Today, I learned from Perry that he has employed a new person named Moises, who initially learned to cook from his Italian father, a chef for 35 years. Although I have not yet tried it, Perry says that his already perfect pizza has been stepped up "two notches" by Moises, and more delectable dishes are being planned.

Perry's pizza is on my agenda for next Monday, 1:00 PM!

Today, I learned from Perry that he has employed a new person named Moises, who initially learned to cook from his Italian father, a chef for 35 years. Although I have not yet tried it, Perry says that his already perfect pizza has been stepped up "two notches" by Moises, and more delectable dishes are being planned.

Perry's pizza is on my agenda for next Monday, 1:00 PM!

That makes 52! ;-) This is great news indeed! Perry doesn't pay me either and I love his pizza!

Archived