Chapala.com Webboard

Seguro Popular

jrm30655

But Sonia is in SMA, Guanajuato and we are in Jalisco. The OP needs to know what happens here.

The OP's friend should probably get a translator and go to the nearest clinic to find out.

SP is federal. All procedures are exactly the same in all states. Do you think SP performs different operations in different states?

Download the manual.

http://tinyurl.com/pahn5yp

SP is federal. All procedures are exactly the same in all states. Do you think SP performs different operations in different states?

Download the manual.

http://ss.pue.gob.mx/index.php/seguro-pop-front/padecimientos-cubiertos

They do have limited treatments of some illnesses in some places however it is a federal network of clinics and hospitals and they provide transportation [vans, micro busses and ambulances] to and from different centers depending on the needs of the patients. Example: The state of Zacatecas does/did not have a few treatments available I read at least a year ago so in this case they would send or take the patient to another center that does the treatment. They don´t let anyone suffer as this is against their federal mandate. Some might not understand their obligation under federal law [secretaria de Salud = Seguro Popular among other federal agencies, which is the head of the IMSS and oversees required policies/services there also] but it is there if you do the research.

They do have limited treatments of some illnesses in some places however it is a federal network of clinics and hospitals and they provide transportation [vans, micro busses and ambulances] to and from different centers depending on the needs of the patients. Example: The state of Zacatecas does/did not have a few treatments available I read at least a year ago so in this case they would send or take the patient to another center that does the treatment. They don´t let anyone suffer as this is against their federal mandate. Some might not understand their obligation under federal law [secretaria de Salud = Seguro Popular among other federal agencies, which is the head of the IMSS also and oversees policies there also] but it is there if you do the research.

In Guadalajara, if a service is listed in the manual it will be available at the Civil Hospital.

I couldn't find angioplasty in the manual but my Spanish is limited.

In Guadalajara, if a service is listed in the manual it will be available at the Civil Hospital.

I couldn't find angioplasty in the manual but my Spanish is limited.

I couldn´t find it either but did find accute coronary obstruction, diagonsis and treatment. Here the Hospital General does open heart surgery and organ transplants. I would assume they do stints and angioplasty at the Hospital Civil in Guadalajara.

Archived