Chapala.com Webboard

Yahoo Member Service....Final Warning

hensley

Maybe that's a scam, but maybe it isn't. I use Yahoo for my homepage (not yahoo mail, even though I have that too) and they forced me to upgrade to their new version not too long ago. They had "invited" me to upgrade to the new version for at least a year and I always declined, but then I apparently had to do it. Meh. Whatever.

• 2 weeks later...

hotmail (microsoft) warns me it will close my account. they warn me every few months. i put these messages into the "block" section. also fedx has my "package" they need my info for delivery. they get blocked too. these phishing comps have 100's of their own email addresses, so they get through anyway.

hotmail has made the 'block' feature much easier to use. i dont have to go to another page, dont have to write down the address to put it in. i just click 'block' when these messages are in my junk mail/inbox. lucky me i dont get much junk or phish. delete history/ cookies help. they do know that i use fedx the machine monitors your email correspondence. kind of disgusting. thats why i dont do anything on line except track a package.

Archived