Chapala.com Webboard

Natural Deodrant

Iron Sheik

I visit Ajijic's organic market every now and then. Last week, I met a guy (Glenn) who was selling natural deodorant made out of coconut oil and some other "stuff (no aluminum). He conviced me to buy a sample from him,,so I did.

I am here to tell you,,,,the stuff WORKS,,,,it is not "perfumeeee" and it dissolves into your underarm in seconds. Being an active guy (I cut my own grass and fix cars and motorcycles),,,,and been know to be stinky from time to time, I tell you,,,,it does the job!

You can find him on Tuesdays *usually hanging around) in the area and he looks,,,,,drum roll,,,,,like GEROGE ARMSTRONG CUSTER!!!!!

If you put a rebel uniform on him and get him on a horse,,,,,you might just see the arrown protruding from his back (LOL,LOL)

Las but not least,,,,i am in no way related to the guy,,,or get any kind of kickbacks from him.

I recommend his products,,,,,if it works on "Sometimes Stinky",,,, "Foreign",,,, Men,,,,it will certainly work on everybody else.

I visit Ajijic's organic market every now and then. Last week, I met a guy (Glenn) who was selling natural deodorant made out of coconut oil and some other "stuff (no aluminum). He conviced me to buy a sample from him,,so I did.

I am here to tell you,,,,the stuff WORKS,,,,it is not "perfumeeee" and it dissolves into your underarm in seconds. Being an active guy (I cut my own grass and fix cars and motorcycles),,,,and been know to be stinky from time to time, I tell you,,,,it does the job!

You can find him on Tuesdays *usually hanging around) in the area and he looks,,,,,drum roll,,,,,like GEROGE ARMSTRONG CUSTER!!!!!

If you put a rebel uniform on him and get him on a horse,,,,,you might just see the arrown protruding from his back (LOL,LOL)

Las but not least,,,,i am in no way related to the guy,,,or get any kind of kickbacks from him.

I recommend his products,,,,,if it works on "Sometimes Stinky",,,, "Foreign",,,, Men,,,,it will certainly work on everybody else.

So, Mr. Sheik, did you buy this at the Wednesday market on Revolucion?

Bdmowers,

As Sita above has mentioned, he (Glenn aka "George") does not have a boot at the Tuesday market. The best way is to contact him using his e-mail gksedona@gmail.com

However, he usually hangs out on Tuesdays at the organic market.

Sita,,,,,please tell George,,,,,Crazy Horse sends his regards (lol)

• 4 months later...

Hola good peeps. Glen aka Custer aka Javier here.

Thanks for the thread Crazy Horse aka Mr. Sheik.

So heres the low down on the worlds best deodorant.

It lasts at least 2 months. It is all natural and edible but why would you eat it? It works great for people with real body odor problems and sensitives to other deodorants. It works all day long and sometimes 2 days especially during cool weather. Smelly feet and shoes as well.

Body oder comes from bacteria that breeds in the anaerobic environments of your armpits and in your shoes. Javiers worlds best deodorant actually kills these bacteria safely and effectively.

I offer a money back guarantee and have never had a return.

Javier's Worlds Best Deodorant is available at our Bazar de Arte on Saturday and Sunday on the corner of 16 de Septiembre and Nicolas Bravo (1 block East of LCS in Ajijic).

I like to add a little bees wax, more like an antiperspirant. Unfortunately, I'm terribly allergic to baking soda and it's just not the same with arrow root but my better half uses it and it's pretty good stuff considering he's an active man :) In fact, I think my homemade deodorant works better for him than the store bought. Amazing all the things you can make just by slight changes. When I'm melting bees wax, I make moisturizing body wax, deodorant and sunscreen. There's the crystal rock deodorant that the health food stores sell, that you wet and apply to clean pits and it does work somewhat.

http://wellnessmama.com/4901/deodorant-bar-recipe/

Archived