Chapala.com Webboard

Profeco

elehne1

While living in PV we filed a complaint about an upholstery store that tried to rip us off. We went to Profeco and talked to one of their lawyers to tell him our complaint. He agreed we had a legit complaint. We were then given paperwork to fill out and to return to their office on our next visit. When we had documented our problem we returned to Profeco and got a case number and of course copies of many stamped papers. We were advised that Profeco would serve the business in question with our complaint and the business would have 3 weeks to answer the complaint. Then they gave us another appointment for 3 weeks to come back in to see if the business in question responded. We went back for our 3 week appointment and the business owner showed up at our appointment time. The business owner agreed that his company was at fault and that he would refund our deposit. He gave us our money back in pesos and Profeco printed off another raft of stamped legal papers. Case closed. We were happy with our treatment at Profeco in PV, don't know if Lakeside operates the same way but if you have a legitimate gripe, give them a try. It worked for us.

While living in PV we filed a complaint about an upholstery store that tried to rip us off. We went to Profeco and talked to one of their lawyers to tell him our complaint. He agreed we had a legit complaint. We were then given paperwork to fill out and to return to their office on our next visit. When we had documented our problem we returned to Profeco and got a case number and of course copies of many stamped papers. We were advised that Profeco would serve the business in question with our complaint and the business would have 3 weeks to answer the complaint. Then they gave us another appointment for 3 weeks to come back in to see if the business in question responded. We went back for our 3 week appointment and the business owner showed up at our appointment time. The business owner agreed that his company was at fault and that he would refund our deposit. He gave us our money back in pesos and Profeco printed off another raft of stamped legal papers. Case closed. We were happy with our treatment at Profeco in PV, don't know if Lakeside operates the same way but if you have a legitimate gripe, give them a try. It worked for us.

Thank you for your response..we will hope it goes well for us, too.

We've filed complaints against Telecable and CFE. We have received somewhat better service with Telecable and a credit for time without Internet. We also are able to get them to fix the outages a bit faster than before the complaint.

CFE is still a problem. We continue to wait for them to reimburse us for the damages done to our property and struggle with outages and extreme fluctuations from 103-127 volts throughout every day and night. In fact, even though we have two of the large whole house voltage regulators, CFE continues to damage items. Just had to replace an U.P.S. for one of the computers. I have three stacked up by my desk that have been burned out by C.F.E. in the last 2 years.

I call our contact with PROFECO about once/month where he tells me he'll follow up with the Chapala office about installing a larger transformer and reimburse us for the damages. We're going on almost a year now with PROFECO trying to get C.F.E. to cooperate.

Hope springs eternal, LOL!

Valerie :)

We've filed complaints against Telecable and CFE. We have received somewhat better service with Telecable and a credit for time without Internet. We also are able to get them to fix the outages a bit faster than before the complaint.

CFE is still a problem. We continue to wait for them to reimburse us for the damages done to our property and struggle with outages and extreme fluctuations from 103-127 volts throughout every day and night. In fact, even though we have two of the large whole house voltage regulators, CFE continues to damage items. Just had to replace an U.P.S. for one of the computers. I have three stacked up by my desk that have been burned out by C.F.E. in the last 2 years.

I call our contact with PROFECO about once/month where he tells me he'll follow up with the Chapala office about installing a larger transformer and reimburse us for the damages. We're going on almost a year now with PROFECO trying to get C.F.E. to cooperate.

Hope springs eternal, LOL!

Valerie :)

Thank you Valerie!

Archived