Chapala.com Webboard

Richard's is closing...

Ginger

I figured this would happen sooner rather than later. The folks are getting on in years, Richard has had health problems and running a restaurant is hard, hard work.

We will miss them sorely, it is our #1 favorite place to eat. It had it all, style, food, folks you would want to call friends.

Rats!

Thank you for your kind comments.

Richards is for sale...the lease, business and contents, for $5,000 (65,000 pesos) The lease is only 5,000 pesos a month and there is a very nice 2 bedroom 2 bathroom and sitting room upstairs. I hope we can find someone who will keep on with what we have created...someone a bit younger than us! It has been such fun, our customers are

all lovely people, I just wish we were 10 years younger!

Very sorry to hear this. My husband and I always meant to get there on one of his good days and it just didn't come about.

We wish Ros and Richard relaxing and comfortable days ahead without the headaches of running a restaurant.

Lexy

So sad to lose my favorite place! Good luck Ros and Richard. I hope someone can carry on the amazing gluten free menus you have perfected. Your food, charm, ambience, the always sweet and efficient Angie made this a wonderful experience every meal.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived