Chapala.com Webboard

10 more tickets available!

left wing ideology trouble makers pay protestors. (they also pay the counter protestors). either way they draw crowds. guess we know who runs things- @ least for now. what a shame, they could give the $ to the redcross. progressives do miss the point along the way. what a circus pony act!

one thing for sure it will be a circus.

It looks like Bennie is the one promising a circus and ponies... I think that would cost much more than hiring a couple of protesters to fill in the ranks, but it would certainly make for a more impressive protest. Perhaps ponies helping to pull the wheelbarrows? Are you tipping Tom's hand on protest planning??

Heather

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

typical left wing mentality: spend as much as you can for an event. then give the 10% (you have left over) to the charity. just like the U.N. does w/unicef. forget the embellishments. you have men dancing in underwear, thats all you need. now get on w/the show.

OK! I have changed my mind! No-One go and see this movie! It's subversive and extremely naughty. There is nudity, there is lack of respect for authority, there is lack of respect for religion, and there are zombies, which seem to me to be the unholy undead! This film is satanic (small s) and no-one should go see it! I'm being very serious now.

I am tired... (please do not refer to my eggs on this board though). I am tired of people not understanding how destructive this sort of permissiveness is to our society and trying to get people to see what I mean, so now I say "Don't go to this movie" it's poison. Yes, come to the protest, but do not go to the movie!

No! We must eschew any discussion or participation in nudity, no matter what the apostle James said Christ said. It is obvious from the pictures of Adam and Eve in the Bible that nudity is frowned upon by God, or HE would not have associated it with sin and subsequently inspired the illustrators to illustrate their shame by making them hide their naughty bits. I still cannot figure out why God did not design man ans especially woman, to be wearing clothes from birth to death. And for those of you who don't know, God is omnipotent and he could cause those clothes to be clean at all times, so there would be no need to take them off to wash.... but, I digress. The nudity in this movie is an affront to God and we should have it scrubbed from the film! Then we should scrub out the writer and director's eyes with soap.

No! We must eschew any discussion or participation in nudity, no matter what the apostle James said Christ said. It is obvious from the pictures of Adam and Eve in the Bible that nudity is frowned upon by God, or HE would not have associated it with sin and subsequently inspired the illustrators to illustrate their shame by making them hide their naughty bits. I still cannot figure out why God did not design man ans especially woman, to be wearing clothes from birth to death. And for those of you who don't know, God is omnipotent and he could cause those clothes to be clean at all times, so there would be no need to take them off to wash.... but, I digress. The nudity in this movie is an affront to God and we should have it scrubbed from the film! Then we should scrub out the writer and director's eyes with soap.

Yes ! Maybe we should all go to this movie, gays and non gays, without clothes on.....

Rony

Oh Rony, are you SURE you want to see a bunch of old expats nekkid? Think about it very carefully.

For some reason, it always seem to be the ugly people, who take off their clothes first..... Why would that be ?

Hmmm... Tom might be blowing things out of proportion, as extremists are wont to do. The "nudity" in this movie is pretty minor, is not frontal, and is not full... no noodles shown. If you blink, you might miss it. :)

Valet parking for wheelbarrows. That's an interesting thought. Only for PROtesters, though... Tom, Bennie and their cohorts will obviously not be staying for the movie anyway.

Heather

Thank you, Heather, for revealing how much is actually revealed in the film. I should have known that an extremist would exaggerate and try to make things sound worse (or better, depending on your point of view) than they actually are.

I have to get back to cleaning my wheelbarrow.

Archived