Chapala.com Webboard

10 more tickets available!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously folks, stay away from the Zombie thing. If you have seen The Walking Dead, you know how dangerous they can be - it's worse than e-bola - and they are in Georgia where, I believe thevarelie is from.

Yeah, seriously folks! :D

Tom does make a good point, though... "The Walking Dead" is a fantastic supplement to help learn how Zombies move and look. You can incorporate a little of that into your Zombie March step.

ROCK ON Zombies!!

Heather

Guest bennie2

so the place in riberis has nothing to do w/the red cross? all this time i assumed this was the place the taxi driver drove me to when i had the xray. it is a cement factory?

Several of us Christians who have breakfast together and are looking forward to this event wondered if really Tom Steele is a Muslim and only pretending to be a Christian. His objections seem to meet the rules of a strict Muslim rather the interpretation of the bible that any of our churches have.

Forgive me if I am wrong :)

Guest bennie2

pete, all traditional religions have a dress code. the strict rural muslims take it to the next level. (@least for the ladies). moving along: we all know thom is a far left wing progressive & a wonderful PR man. my issue today is: why does a cement factory have the same logo as the redcross? we all have our priorities.

bennie2 do a Bing search in Spanish. There you will learn that the cement company was here first and if someone is creating confusion it is the late comer the Red Cross which came here many years later.

now you are confusing me. question: was that the original redcross? (riberis cement factory). yes or no?

Bennie: If you need an ambulance, I'd suggest you just tell them to take you to the nearest Red Cross. I'll betcha they'll get you to the right place. Buen Suerte.

Tom Steele is a Muslim and only pretending to be a Christian.

I am NOT a Muslim! My God is the God of Abraham... well, actually so is theirs, but God is much stronger than Allah, greater, smarter, more powerful, taller, everything! I dress conservatively, because I choose to, but I have never worn a Burkha. I have on occasion worn scuba gear, but I was fully clothed underneath that. Also Johanson, I am probably more Christian than you. Do you have a shrine to Christ in your home, with candles and incense? Probably not. I could forgive anything, but challenging my Christianosity (why is there a red line under that now?) will not stand as the former Bush said! George Herbert Walker Bush, not the burning bush of Moses. You really have to watch what you say to a Christian!

Now - back on point. If you are a good, God-fearing, Republican, conservative member of the United States of AMERICA, you will avoid this movie at all costs, except to protest it. Protesting is fine, but avert your eyes in case they show some of it against whatever building they are using, in order to corrupt you.

By the way Johanson, there is a red line under your name so it is spelled incorrectly.

Archived