Chapala.com Webboard

10 more tickets available!

You know Heather, if that really is your name, any form of nudity is sinful in the eyes of God and joyous to the eyes of satan! It does not matter if it is frontal, backal, or sidle. God does not want to see your body. I know this because when I was in Barcelona I went to see the church and they would not let me in because I was wearing shorts. They said I had to buy a scarf to put around my legs to enter. Luckily they had scarves on sale at the door or I could have offended God and maybe the whole heavenly host.

My quest is to save the good people of this community from serving a long sentence in HE double hockey sticks! Get serious "Heather", if that is your real name!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Tom (if that's your real name)... Maybe the church in Barcelona knew you were coming, which is why they brought out the scarves. Perhaps it was just YOUR body they didn't want to see.

Heather (Yep, real name)

PS. The Canadians in our area might be insulted by your insinuation that their favorite sport ("double hockey sticks") has anything to do with your plans for protesting this fine film! You should take care that you're not run over by a Canadian wheelbarrow pusher!

I just do not want to refer to that place where you and all the others involved in that film will go - known by the Greeks as Had*s! And it wasn't the church that didn't want to see my legs below my shorts, it was GOD! *sheesh*

At first I thought your post was just being humorous, but you ARE serious. OMG

And what did the voice of that god sound like? Male or female? What language? What appearance; clothed or naked? What make was the vehicle the god used to come to you? Or, was it a wheelbarrow?

I don't think anyone posting lately didn't have their tongues firmly planted in their cheeks. :unsure: It's been fun.

I must admit I've enjoyed this from afar! I do hope those who haven't yet had the opportunity to screen the film "Thriller in Ajijic" to give it a try. We are hoping to do an additional screening once the Snowbirds arrive. Also looking to enjoy the screening at the cinemas in Plaza Bouganbilla with comfy chairs, full screen, full HD quality, etc. Once again, we intend to donate funds to la Cruz Roja! The Premiere event sent 16,000 pesos to Cruz Roja Chapala.

Bring your wheelbarrows and/or full support and join us! Also, rehearsals are well underway for those local Zombies wishing to participate in the Annual "Thrill the World" event. Elliott, our Queen Zombie, has planned, coordinated and orchestrated this event for many years now. We need to break our record from last year of 110 local Zombies! Come join us to learn the Michael Jackson choreography on Wed. and Sat. The actual worldwide event is set for the last Sat. in October. I'll post details as things progress.

Come JOIN us! It's good fun!

Valerie :)

viajero how you ever heard of the gracie allen style? steele was outed after the 1st post, i saw his "content" on his profile. duh. i played straight anyway. (untill everyone knew he was pro movie). thats the least i can do for the red cross. the silent minority is the most powerful.

I might mention (on a serious note)... Cruz Roja is having some financial trouble at the moment, and Dr. Sam Thelin has put together a crowdfunding site to help raise additional funds for operating costs. Whether you're for or against Zombies and bare bottoms, you might consider sending a few pesos their direction. Another showing of "Thriller in Ajijic" will be very beneficial in sending them some help, but that won't be happening for a bit.

If interested, the funding site is located here: http://www.gofundme.com/f3xfzs

Dr. Thelin indicates that it's actually better to donate directly through their own website, as more of the funds get to the final destination (the GoFundMe site is supplemental). You can find their online donation page here: http://www.cruzrojachapala.com/helpus.htm

And, of course, joining the Ajijic Zombies will help as well. They do a fantastic job each year of raising money through sponsorships and donations as they participate in the world-wide dance event. You can find details about the event, how to learn the dance, and full info about becoming one of the Zombie Horde at the local website: http://ttwajijic.blogspot.mx/

We now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion on Zombies, righteous indignation, nudity, and wheelbarrows... Carry on!

Heather

RVGringo, you think you had me right.? Well the voice of God is a male, it's deep and resonant and he speaks English, but with a Jamesian accent. You know, he uses a lot of thees and thous. So now you know I am sane and have heard the words of God the Father Almighty in heaven! He sounds a bit like James Mason...

So know that you know, will you avoid going to this shameful picture show?

Tom I was at the Christian Men's and women's lakeside Thursday Morning breakfast last Thursday and none of those I spoke to had ever heard of you and thought some of your comments funny as do I. So please keep on entertaining us and come with all of us to the film. Doing so will not upset the lord. Now if you are a radical Muslim there may be an issue here.

So please keep up your fun posts and join us next Thursday at the nondenominational Christian breakfast at 9 at the Sunrise Café. I bet we could even arrange to have you give a talk on why you think God would not like it if any of us go see this great film.

Well, God speaks to me too and she said, "Go see that movie and enjoy. I did not give you a sense of humor for nothing."

She also said to get the popcorn with the butter on it.

Butter??!! All I've ever seen is botana sauce for the popcorn. Who do you have to know to get butter?? :blink:

Heather

Xena, you are right, through HIM all things are possible, even butter. hkrause can laugh all he likes but God has HIS eye on him!!! (I have it on good authority that hkrause is a German man). You are wrong about the "she" thing though. In the Bible it states that God is a man. You might be hearing a woman's voice because you are a woman? See, sometimes he uses your voice to speak to you so you don't get too frightened, so it will sound like you are speaking to yourself. In Abraham's case he used his baritone manly voice because he needed to get Abraham to sacrifice his son, but he was only messing with him... he didn't really want the boy back in heaven, he just wanted to see if Abraham had his priorities in order: Number 1: God, Number 2: Family, not the other way around. By the way, that is a lesson to you all.

Johanson, I will be at the film if they ever decide when they are going to show it, but I will be there with my wheelbarrow to protest this evil movie, so that all can see I disagree with having someone give a family blessing from the depths of a wheelbarrow (like they do in the movie!) Tell the Christian Men's and women's lakeside Thursday Morning breakfast club not to come to the film and you too should avoid this travesty, this abomination, this... I am short of negative words right now because I just got up. Anyway, I have to go light some candles and say my morning payers before the flagellation. God bless you Johanson, for being a part of that club and eating breakfast with the Lord. You might come to the protest... we won't go in, but we will protest outside. Amalagandashinyandor.

Am I the only person on here who thinks this is becoming really, really tedious and far too involved with religious jibes aimed at who knows who? It used to be humorous. Now???

BTW, now that the local Red Cross has been shut down (see latest Guad Reporter), where is the donation going to go?

It is only the Ajijic branch, or substation, that has been closed, due to financial considerations. Donations will continue to go to Cruz Roja, just as they always have. Keep on giving. They may save your life one day. They have no other source of income, other than donations......

Otherwise, you will wander the streets as a ZOMBIE

Archived