Chapala.com Webboard

10 more tickets available!

I have a wheelbarrow for sale, if anyone is in desperate need; along with a lot of other stuff, since our home is under contract with the owner of this board.

PM me and you can buy a wheelbarrow discreetly, in private.......even at night.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RV, so sorry to hear you're leaving, and seriously hope you'll continue to show your "face" around the boards. However, it seems a dangerous precedent to set, selling wheelbarrows from a dark alley at night. No telling which side you're supporting in this! What if Tom and Bennie are able to corner the market and stop the anti-protesters from obtaining necessary transportation for their action?

Heather

tomsteele is the director writer & producer of the film, i am sure of this. if not he is not then is a friend of the film crew. looks like i am the one man band! mr. steele is the subversive one, doing the PR for this revolting piece of work. what ever floats your boat,

Thanks, Tom, for the great entertainment. You give Stephen Colbert a run for his money for ironic humor. Loved this best:

"Just so you know trolls are mythical beings. They don't exist... you are so funny! Have you ever seen a troll? Can you taste, hear, feel, or hear one? No - so they don't exist. In fact they are mildly satanic. You should believe in God and your soul will be saved."

So you should believe in God, but certainly not in anything you can't taste, hear, feel, or see. Brilliant!

Is nothing sacred?! First the Gays steal the word "gay." That is why I cannot say that someone is "Happy and Gay" because the meaning has been twisted.

My grandmother,god bless her,used to say the same thing.

tomsteele is the director writer & producer of the film, i am sure of this. if not he is not then is a friend of the film crew. looks like i am the one man band! mr. steele is the subversive one, doing the PR for this revolting piece of work. what ever floats your boat,

bennie,can you back up your claims about mr.steele?You do know there are laws in this country that prohibit this type of slander,if mr. steele were to file a "denuncia" against you,you could find yourself in some very hot water,heck,you could even be deported.

My grandmother,god bless her,used to say the same thing.

What kid hasn't snickered when singing certain Christmas song lyrics?

Bennie, the writer/director/producer of "Thriller in Ajijic" is a local writer, John Ward... nobody named Tom Steele working on the movie. John's bio is here, by the way:

http://www.thrillerinajijic.com/cast--crew-bios.html

Heather

Fine, I am back. By popular demand no less, so obviously some people are beginning to see the light! I was shocked to see that there are people planning and anti-wheel barrow, wheel barrowing. This will not stand, as President Bush the former once said. We have a copyright on protesting with wheel barrows, you cannot oppose us with wheel barrows, they're ours! That person that was involved in creating this movie that is anti-religious and anti-GOP has started this anti-wheel barrow wheel barrowing. Stop with the publicity stuff. We only want people to see this movie so they know what sort of subversive stuff certain members of our community are producing. I am very serious about using the wheel barrows, we thought of it it's ours, get some other gardening implement if you have to. There are hoes, rakes, hose-pipes... I just realized, all those words could have a sexual connotation. Is nothing sacred?! First the Gays steal the word "gay." That is why I cannot say that someone is "Happy and Gay" because the meaning has been twisted. Give us back our word! Next people are calling whores hoes! I can't even order a hoe at a hardware store for fear someone will think I am looking for paid sex! This is the sort of thing letting movies like this Thriller in Ajijic get out into the public. We MUST stop this! Bennie, have you heard when they are showing it again?

Ya just tipped your hand, Tom. The irony is obvious. Good publicity for the film. :016:

toms other work is entertaining as well. see him on the ajijic paver thread. he is a supporter of the film. viajero, i would love to be in some "hot water"- its cold & rainy outside. report me right away!!

Gringal, please do not mention what I do with my hand. That is not for public consumption... Bennie how can you desert the cause and make all those nasty accusations? I don't even know what the "paver" is. Don't worry, I would never do anything like the denucia thing mentioned... especially not to a kindred spirit. I do pray that you will come to your senses and come back to the fold.

All we need (the supporters of Make the World Righter.org) is to know the date the movie is being presented next and we will be ready. I have my own wheel-barrow, but I am sure that, if you don't, they are available at any hardware store. Don't wait until the day of the movie, because it might be shown on a Sunday and then you wouldn't be able to buy your wheel-barrow. Make sure you have one long before it's time for the protest.

And stop making up stories about me! *sheesh*

tom darling, you did a hilarious short piece about the paving replacing the cobblestones. (always check "content" prior to responding to a comment). 100% sure you work for the other side, double agent. can you wheel me to the protest? im always looking for a "free" ride. principles be daxxed.

You dismiss TomSteele at your own eternal peril. This individual is obviously a very astute and observant individual who is not afraid to tell it like it is. As he righteously points out, the warning signs are everywhere. This movie supports Cruz Roja - has anyone noticed that their cross is red? What colour is the Red Army? Hello? Heed this man. May I remind you of Proverbs 26:11 "As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly" I will not go into detail of what I saw in the plaza yesterday out of sensitivity to the God-fearing ears of God-fearing folk, but suffice it to say it involved a dog, some vomit and a man who appeared to have urinated in his trousers. Do you people not see???? The signs are everywhere.

truebrit, thats the reason why i dont go to the plaza. thankyou for telling it like it is. plaza dog & pants=the movie. you said it! i didnt. thanks but sharing, but then again no thanks. its getting a tad too graphic.

tom darling,can you wheel me to the protest? im always looking for a "free" ride. principles be daxxed.

Bennie,don't be naive,nobody rides for free,but you already knew that didn't you...

Paraphrasing Desiderius "In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man still has no depth perception". Yes, everything looks fine on the surface, but peel back that layer they call "entertainment" and what is revealed is the left up to their old tricks. Stay vigilant.

... boy, this independent film will make a fortune.

Yep, we were laughing all the way to the bank... every time we took money OUT to pay for production!! :D

No crowdfunding or financial backers on this one, and I'll be thrilled if we make enough that I get reimbursed for my camera memory cards! But thanks for the laugh.

Heather

computer guy, this has been a very risque thread w/many hits. the movie will have lines around the block standing room only. the webboard knows this, they wont ruin the party.

TruBrit is right in all senses of the word! RIGHT on TB. The signs are everywhere. Bennie, thanks for calling me darling... I hope you are a lady, because you know what the bible says about gay relationships - they're a no-no. I would love to know how to get my picture up on this discussion. I have the perfect one. I am marshaling the wheel barrow brigade and even if the anti-protesters are there, it will just look like we have swelled the ranks of the righteous!

Archived