Chapala.com Webboard

Dermatologist recommendation?

Thanks. I need to get my moles checked, and I am intending to go to Dermika. Old age is all about growing moles, not to mention hairs growing out of the moles, so I won't! In addition to the moles I always had, which are extensive, as we are a very molely family, I have new little weird white spots. And brown spots. I am taking a friend along to hold my hand. I refuse to get all my moles zapped, as I would have very little skin left! Tell me they will be nice to my moles, please! I once went to a dermatologist in the US who said I should map my moles so I would know if I got a new one. Well, let's see, I have 8 on the left arm, and 12 on the right arm.... They are multiplying, and hey, I am only 70--what can the future hold, mole-wise? Well, hey, at least I never had acne. One must concentrate on the positives in life. I would rather worry about the wrinkles. I am thinking of going on an eating binge and filling out the wrinkles.

Went to Dermika and also to Integrity Clinic: then got quick and knowledgeable/happy-medium treatment with Dr Raul Rayas 3331706570. He froze the area, neither "cancer" nor "nothing wrong"as previously determined by two clinicians, but rather, "pre-cancerous". Hotel Danza Del Sol 376 766 1198 or Chapala 376 765 2400.

Guest bennie2

dr. rayas is the best doctor in my opinion. he is in chapala on mondays or tueday evenings & one after noon @ danza. the place in the mall seems very commerical & cosmetic oriented. i went there one time, that my opinion.

my husband went to Dermika to Monica to remove nine of them with laser and acid. Out of nine, six never disappeared completely and started to come out after two months. Now, 17 months later, it's like if he had never gone. Guaranty, forget it.

• 5 years later...
On 8/23/2014 at 5:01 PM, Shelley Ronnfeldt said:

I know there are old threads on this, but as usual, recommendations all over the map. Can anyone recommend dermatologist that comes to Lakeside and does skin cancer screenings?

Does anyone have Dra Martha Bellesteros Flores. She is a Dermatologia who I have used. She has moved and her phone number has changed. Does anyone know her phone number. She is the doctor who does skin cancer screenings at LCS. 

56 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I come from a long line of farmers who were as tan as can be and never used sun block and never had skin cancer.  Are we being sold a bill of goods?  Not saying skin cancer does not happen but......   Just wondering

Hope this article helps.

https://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/columns/straight-dope/article/13046331/why-is-skin-cancer-so-much-more-prevalent-now-how