Chapala.com Webboard

Search gas stations that cheat customers

Intercasa

PROFECO launches new site with search engine to look up gas stations that cheat people http://200.53.148.113/qqg/?page_id=13

The numbers are on large signs outside each station, look and you will see them, usually they are under the Pemex logo

Okay, might I ask what one enters in the field for Razón social (company name)? 'Cause when I put in PeMex, or Petróleos Mexicanos, and the number for the gas station of the libramiento (5315), it tells me it can't help based on the info I've entered.

Each gas station is a franchisee so it would have a corporate name such as Gasolinera Ratera S.A. de C.V.

Best to look by State and filter by city and then look for pumps shut down for fraud and the station number

Hmmm... you can filter by state and business and number, but not by city or anything else... unless I'm missing something on the web form. I checked the other areas of their site and could find nothing; did a general Search on Chapala and got no returns.

You can put Jalisco and then look at the list by municipality

Just enter Jalisco and leave the other two fields blank and it will show you ALL of the Pemex station in Jalisco. Most of them are in Guadalajara - none listed in the Chapala area, only one in PV.

Archived