Chapala.com Webboard

380 Migrants Go Missing Each Day in Mexico

Hud

A large number of Mexicans go missing as well. It is a way of life in Mexico. If you have someone missing you are told by the police to go to the MP and then they take the deposition and then nothing happens..

The migrants are not the only ones who disappear . The system needs a major overhaul but obviously that is not a priority.

If you live in Mexico for a while you will knw people who are missing relatives and will

never find them.

Recently they found a large number of Cental American women who were sex slaves in a small town south

of San Cristobal.

It is a small town and I did not know they had a red light district and yet a bunch of women were forced to work and held against their will.

It is happening all over the place and yet nothing gets done.

After living many years in mexico i have to say its about the wages of the citizens in mexico. I refer to these wages as somalia wages. If the wages where increased things would change, education would be important. Many years ago around 1999 when the president of mexico and the mexican trade ambassador went to the white house to speak about nafta i was able to call the ambassador and told him to raise the salaries in mexico then come talk about nafta....since nafta would only benefit the owners of the factories. He was a little shocked then went into his political speech :(

Archived