Chapala.com Webboard

Intercam Changes Date for Cashing US Checks

maw7815

I went there today to cash a check and asked if there were any changes to their check cashing policy and they said yes! Unfortunatly they are changing the date to August 13th!

They said MX City told them they needed to change it to the earlier date.

I was hoping to get a few more checks cashed before the end of August as previously stated.

maw

Answer I got on Facebook. Still should be able to use debit/credit .... or deposit to NY office for withdrawal here. Only the US effected

Intercam Grupo Financiero commented on your post.
Intercam Grupo Financiero wrote: "At Intercam Bank we will receive checks drawn on US Bank checks until August 13, 2014. We will continue cashing checks drawn on other countries. However, as a part of our mission, we always care and try to provide the best alternative for our foreign customers. Therefore, the great new is that early August, we will be offering in branch debiting to your US Credit or Debit card to access cash or for making deposits to a checking account in your name at Intercam. This is a very easy and safe way to bring money down to Mexico, and avoid any risk of card cloning or identity theft. Also, you will still receive the same friendly service from your personal account executive. You always have the alternative to send Intercam a wire to our Bank of New York account and get a much better exchange rate. Talk to your account officer on this regard. We give you easy access to your money in your Intercam Account with our branch tellers or through our debit cards that can be used at all ATMs. Our debit cards can also be used at any commercial establishments that accept Visa cards. Your also have the option to keep the money in USD in an Investment fund account with us, if you should prefer not to have it In a Mexican peso checking account. For further information, please visit our website: www.intercam.com.mx or feel free to contact us at: contacto@intercam.com.mx"

Archived