Chapala.com Webboard

House/Pet Sitter

ibbocat

Hello,

My husband and I are professional pet sitters. We moved here from Las Vegas, Nevada where

we were licensed, bonded and insured pet sitters for eight years. We would be very interested in

meeting with you or you can send us an email at my email address tinaaronowitz@gmail.com if you

would like more information.

Thank You,

Tina & Jack

I'm sure our maid, Maria, would be more than happy to do this.

She house/pet sits for us and she's very reliable. Our dog especially loves her.

She only works 1 day/week for us at the moment and nobody else so she'd be free. She's very trustworthy and is actually a nurse.

She has a vehicle if by chance, God forbid, one of your pets would need a vet visit.

She's very clean. Message me if you're interested.

hi i would love taking care of your pets thats what i do for another american when she leaves every month to las vegas i walk her dog everyday take him with me were ever i go i love animals i would really appreciate if you sent me an email or called 331 820 6084 also really good price not expensive

i really need another job also crisis is really difficult and need to take care of my baby of 8 months

thanks

Maria's cell is (331) 129-4644

I will private message you my phone # in case Maria doesn't have any credit on her cell.

even if someone doesn't have credit on their phone they should be able to receive calls, although they cannot make them

I hope that you were able to find a good sitter. Although I am not available during the time that you need I would be happy to offer my services for future opportunities. I have been pet sitting lakeside for more than four and a half years at present and have several references I can offer, if needed. If I can ever be of help please feel free to send me a PM.

Archived