Chapala.com Webboard
maw7815

Good News for Ebay Shoppers in Mexico!

Can't get on the 365 plan, they just have you sign up and immediately put you on the 7/24 plan. I complained and they said they were revamping the 365 plan which probably means higher prices. Frustrating.

Thanks everyone for the great information.

Last fall Amazon announced it was building a warehouse near the last toll before Mexico City on HWY 57. Their goal at the time was to start deliveries for this Christmas season. Great if happens and prices are at least comparable.

Have a great weekend!

Sonia

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the great information.

Last fall Amazon announced it was building a warehouse near the last toll before Mexico City on HWY 57. Their goal at the time was to start deliveries for this Christmas season. Great if happens and prices are at least comparable.

Have a great weekend!

Sonia

Wow...

and here is the link:

http://www.mwpvl.com/html/amazon_com.html

I am waiting... with baited breath!

Imagine being able to use my Amazon Prime account, unhindered!

Pinching myself here... ja ja ja... Noted as MEX1 Cuautitlan Izcalli Fulfillment Center

And...

https://www.poderpda.com/noticias/la-llegada-de-amazon-a-mexico-es-cada-vez-mas-una-realidad/

THE ARRIVAL OF AMAZON TO MEXICO IS BECOMING A REALITY

It takes just a couple of days the rumor about the arrival of the entire commercial offer Amazon to Mexico , pointing to the first half of next year as the starting date, began its journey through the network, and this is excellent news that Many have waited a little over a year that the book division came to our country. Now, new information, courtesy of the newspaper El Financiero , provides a more sustainable basis than the aforementioned rumors contributed, thus opening Amazon Mexico emerges as imminent.

According to the newspaper El Financiero, from about 20 days ago, the construction of the wineries that Amazon would use in Mexico began hand Prologis Mexico, a company that previously has worked for the US giant precisely the same function building wineries.

This construction work is carried out in the kilometer 25 of the Teoloyucan-Cuautitlán Road, Santa Barbara, Cuautitlan Izcalli and is intended for March 2015 and found the warehouse complex completely built with an approximate area of 65 000 square metres.

Although there is still no official announcement from Amazon, the facts point to its unequivocal arrival in our country over the coming months.

Has anyone used the Amazon Mex system yet?

If so...

What was your experience like?

I am impressed. Customer service responded in English to my email about an order and went overboard to help solve the problem. I wouldn't hesitate to order through them again.