Chapala.com Webboard

Heavy Rain, upper and West Ajijic

And the skies have started falling down in Chapala, just a few minutes ago.

Bennie2; go to http://chapalaweather.net/RainyDays2014.htm and you will see that during the last seven weeks or 49 days, that there were 12 days without rain, 12 days with less than a tenth of an inch of rain and only 8 with over a half inch of rain in a day.

I love this rainy weather. Everything is green, I don't have to water, and there is no dust.

PS I counted rather fast when reading the rain chart and I might have missed a few rainless days etc.

Guest bennie2

i like the green. just tell the weatherman to do this @ night. what i dont like is the muggy hot buggy weather. its also a challenge for swimming. you dont know if the clouds will pass or you will get electricuted. so far i have been lucky the dark clouds pass.

I know what you mean Bennie2. I hate hot and humid weather. Now if we could only talk to the rain Gods and make it only rain early early in the morning right before we get up to cool the air and then be sunny 90% or so of the time during the day

Guest bennie2

i learned that if i water the plants it will rain hard w/in a hour. i stopped watering. still rains hard but im letting the rain do the work. the pain i the neck is having to close windows when i leave the house even if its sunny. oh well @least its not 95 degrees.

Archived