Chapala.com Webboard

Burned Dogs

• I will post this in the pet forum but anyone walking around town needs to keep their eyes open. In the last couple of weeks several dogs have turned up that have been burned. Horrible burns on their backs. The vets are not sure if they are chemical or boiling water or what. One I could see as a random act of cruelty but more have happened. Any street dog is at risk.

Horrifying. Between this & the poisoned dogs in Riberas/Mirasol lately It's just disgusting. I wish the sociopaths who are doing this would get caught & punished & those who hate dogs, donate to spay/neuter clinics. This makes me sick.

Both sites are correct so presumably in Ajijic. One looked like boiling water and the other was definately acid or some chemical. Lucky Dog has decided to take her, the acid dog and hopefully adopt her out . Her burns are mostly healed. The pit is being cared for by Dr. Memo's nephew and anyone interested in adopting him can contact Dr. Memo. Oddly enough about a month ago I and most of our neighbors heard a dog screaming in agony. Dianne P. and I both came out looking around it was that awful. All I can say was it was somewhere near Privada Independencia and it may have nothing to do with this. But if I ever hear it again I am going to try to walk and find the source of the noise.

:( speechless

Archived