Chapala.com Webboard

Ajijic to San Antonio TX - July 21 - can take two riders

We are travelling to San Antonio, TX airport on Monday July 21 leaving at 3 AM.

We drive straight thru so you must be able to sit in the car for hours with appropriate stops. You will not need to share the driving.

We are in a 7 passenger van so there is plenty of room for whatever you need to take there with you. Coming back you will have to let me know as I am filling the space.

We return to San Antonio on Aug 11 and plan to return to Ajijic on or around the 14th.

If you want a ride send me a PM.

Please do not contact me with offers to house or pet sit as we have made those arrangements.

There are many others who can do that better than we can since we drive it with a homing pigeon instinct and a recent map just in case. We are just point and go people.

Also, although I certainly appreciate how difficult it is to get certain things down here Sol y Luna will bring your things in on a one time basis if you make the arrangements and pay the freight for the item. I do it all year long at considerable expense. I am saying NO to the 14 people who have just today asked me to bring in "just a little something" ranging from medicine to area rugs. Sorry, this time not possible.

Archived