Chapala.com Webboard

Accomplished R&B, Blues, Rock, Country, Lead Guitarist

I am still looking to play in a band or group in Ajicjic or Chapala. I've been playing with various bands in Bucerias and La Cruz de Huanacaxtle for several years. I have over 30 years playing experience with Variety, R&B, Blues or Rock bands in the USA and in Mexico. My main specialty is Blues. I do some singing and can vocal with a lead singer. I have my own equipment and transportation. You can listen to some of my music on www.reverbnation.com/genedee

If interested, please respond to this posting. Thank you for your interest...

Mike,

Thank you Mike for the kudos and the contact number. I will give Flip a call later today and see how he can help me get established in the music scene here. I really appreciate your response and support. Hopefully I will have the opportunity to meet you. Take care and thanks again.

Gene

PS - Just curious, why do they call you the 'Computer Guy'? I'm an automation process control and systems developer - so I had to ask...

My day job is house-call computer repairs (evening job is book design/publishing). Good luck... this is a great town for musicians... and the guys in the band know everyone. Can't wait to hear you play.

Archived