Chapala.com Webboard

Shaw Direct Satellite TV

Does anyone have the name and office phone number of the blonde Canadian lady who provides Shaw Direct Satellite TV service in Lake Chapala?

I'm a long-time client, dating back to when her late husband ran the business several years ago, but I have lost her contact info. Since I only deal with her once a year to pay my annual subscription fee, darned if I can even remember her name.

My renewal date is coming up soon but I will be visiting Canada on that date, so it is important for me to be able to contact that lady in the next week or so.

I know this is probably a long-shot, but if anyone has her contact info, I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

MexicoJimbo

Melanie??

Nope, but thanks anyway. The lady whose contact info I'm looking for has a Chapala phone number and I believe she lives in Chapala Haciendas. I know that she has two sons who have lived here, one of whom is named Blake.

I do believe that someone living here who is providing Shaw (stacking) is providing a illegal service so why would anyone want to broadcast her contact information on the board? Do you want her to stop if Shaw threatens to sue her? Send PMs for this type of information, please.

Archived