Chapala.com Webboard

alkaline water - does anyone have a machine to share water?

Does anyone have an alkaline water machine they'd be willing to sell garafones of water from? I need alkaline water (for drinking) and can't find it anywhere. Thanks.

I can't afford to buy it. I'm looking for someone who has one, who is planning on living here for a while, and would like to make a bit of change from their machine. Looks like there might be a small market for alkaline water garafones.

Gosh. I have a very large storage container holding alkaline water that is safe for human consumption. In fact I am always adding acid to it to make the water neutral. But if I were not to add acid to my swimming pool, soon the water would be alkaline, and because of the chlorine, drinkable. My price? only one beer per cubic meter of water. Such a deal. :)

Gosh. I have a very large storage container holding alkaline water that is safe for human consumption. In fact I am always adding acid to it to make the water neutral. But if I were not to add acid to my swimming pool, soon the water would be alkaline, and because of the chlorine, drinkable. My price? only one beer per cubic meter of water. Such a deal. :)

Very funny, thanks for the levity, Johanson. I wish the water we put in our pools was naturally alkaline and, of course, it is not drinkable without purification and even less so with the chlorine. I'm afraid making drinkable good quality alkaline water is a bit more difficult than that.

wikihow has instructions on how to make alkaline water.

Thanks, elrich, most of the online alkaline water instructions involve amounts of bicarb of soda too high for the stomach to handle.

Amazon sells that machine new for under $1800. I consider this stuff woo-woo medicine but if you are into it at least pay a reasonable price.

Archived