Chapala.com Webboard

Infintil Fotos

Figoush

I need to get these pdq and I've been to the place in Chapala near the square, but they are never open when I go. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

Go to the Farmacia Guadalajara. They have always accepted mine taken there in official matters.

Please be aware that recently immigration has complained about the quality of Farmacia Guadalajara photos so we ask people to try and find another place to avoid problems.

It's important to know that INM has the following photo requirements: no glasses, no jewelry, and ears fully exposed. The operator who took my photos at Farmacia Guadalajara in Ajijic either did not know that or did not bother to mention it, with the result that I had to have the front-facing photos retaken due to hair coverage. The operator in FG Chapala who took the replacement photos clearly *did* know about the restrictions, as she was making certain that even the slightest wisps of hair were tucked behind my ears.

Once I met the 'exposed ear' requirements, my FG photos were accepted without issue.

The photographer in Ajijic, on Ocampo, in the same block as Manix and Total Body Care, is great. He gives you just enough time for breakfast while he develops your photos. (David's Cafe and Chili Verde are just a block away).

Only recently did I discover that Chapala now has two Farmacia Guadalajara locations. One on Hidalgo and one on Pepe Guizar near Soriana. There is also a new OXXO at that second location.

Archived