Chapala.com Webboard

Jewelry fixing

nana

There was a small shop on the main street in Chapala (north west side) but I could not find it today.

Any idea if there is someone in Ajijic who could do a small job on silver without sending it to Guad.

Thank you.

Also Ditto to what Gringal said. He also installs watch batteries and fixes watches.

He is NOT an early riser and you might want to wait until at least noon to see if his shop is open.

Daniel Jackson has refused work in silver previously unless it is a really huge project. Thank goodness my daughter likes silver better than gold, so we take all her repairs to Renee or Renae at 16 de Septiembre and Colon. He isn't fast but the work is well done.

Daniel Jackson has refused work in silver previously unless it is a really huge project. Thank goodness my daughter likes silver better than gold, so we take all her repairs to Renee or Renae at 16 de Septiembre and Colon. He isn't fast but the work is well done.

Yes, mine is a small job. I have not had a chance to go yet but just in case he does not want to do it, I'd like to know if Renae is the same person as Gringal is suggesting, the yellow building on 16 de Septiembre and Morelos, or is it Colon?

Archived