Chapala.com Webboard

Intercom

mpb

I know that at the lamp store in Chapala, a block north of the plaza, walking up the main avenue. Look for the big cow statue belonging to the vet next door. I always see what looks to be intercoms for sale in the window, you can ask if they install. The young lady inside speaks perfect american accented English.

Good Luck

I know that at the lamp store in Chapala, a block north of the plaza, walking up the main avenue. Look for the big cow statue belonging to the vet next door. I always see what looks to be intercoms for sale in the window, you can ask if they install. The young lady inside speaks perfect american accented English.

Good Luck

The main boulevard is F.I. Madero. Yes, that lighting store can probably order what you need, if it is a replaceable part. If not, they may be able to sell and install a new unit. They do install some of their window treatments and lighting fixtures.

There is a new "Steren" electronics store going in beside iShop, across from Walmart. What they don't stock, they can bring in. I have no idea when the big opening is.

http://www.steren.com.mx/catalogo/?gclid=CJ7lk83Q0b4CFWgF7AodDFsABg

With those guys in the neighborhood you could upgrade to a robot butler and 24 hour surveillance quadcopters.!

Archived