Chapala.com Webboard

Bubble Wrap - Where can I find

Yessterday I took a delivery of crystal glasses and plates which were packed in paper and sheets of bubble wrap which wasn't taped to hell ruining it. If you want it let me know and I will keep out of tomorrows trash if you can come get it.

You can also buy it from Strom-White movers as they have a very large roll of it and you can buy it by the meter/yard.

Thanks.

I checked Strom White this morning. Got bubble wrap sticker shock - so went on down to ISHOP. Strom 500 pesos for 10 feet. SHOP 10 pesos per meter. On the other hand, I got used boxes from Strom at 15 pesos each. I guess you never know - maybe they want to get rid of the used boxes but not the bubble wrap - sigh.................

Thanks.

I checked Strom White this morning. Got bubble wrap sticker shock - so went on down to ISHOP. Strom 500 pesos for 10 feet. SHOP 10 pesos per meter. On the other hand, I got used boxes from Strom at 15 pesos each. I guess you never know - maybe they want to get rid of the used boxes but not the bubble wrap - sigh.................

Wow....we did not pay 500 pesos for 10 feet at Strom....where is iShop? Thanks.

Was in Tonala today and bought a huge role for $120 pesos. Not sure how many meters but it stands thigh high to me!

Valerie :)

Yes. As you enter Tonala from the highway, you will come to the first stoplight (semaforo) at that main intersection. Turn right and it's about half a block down on the right. They have great prices on bubble wrap, styrofoam peanuts, tape, etc.

Valerie :)

Archived