Chapala.com Webboard

Friend looking for large home central lakeside area

We have company in town looking for a long term lease on a large property, 4 bedrooms or 3 and a den/office or casita, spacious interior and decent yard. Furnished or not. Pretty much willing to look at anything. They are realistic with their budget for a large property. Send me a PM.

The response has been really amazing. Thank you all. He has found a house in La Floresta.

I was surprised at how many listed for sale larger houses were sent by their owners to his attention and invariably the message was they have been waiting 3 or 4 years and just can't wait any longer so they are willing to rent for 2 to 5 years for the income. There were some commonalities in the 4 houses offered this way:

- US bank only and electronic transfer monthly

- no management company

- repairs to house structure and house mechanicals to be covered but nothing else

- prepay for year reduced rent 20%

- rents were from $1300 to $1800 a month however they were large houses only 1 had a pool

- everything other than beds would be sold with renter having first option to purchase

- deposit was equal to 3 months rent, then first and last month

I am going to assume that these 4 sellers got together and discussed this approach because their PMs came overnight. They have 2 different relators and both have rental divisions.

Archived