Chapala.com Webboard

"Thriller in Ajijic" Movie Update

LOVE the website! Thanks Heather. It really showcases our beautiful home, the local actors and all for a wonderful cause, The Red Cross!

So exciting!

Valerie :)

Thanks Xena & Valerie for taking a look. Glad you liked it. I hope to complete the actor bios before long. If they don't send me some info, I'll just make stuff up about them! :P:)

Heather

• 1 month later...

We do have a date and location for the movie Premiere now! It will be Sunday, Aug.24th, starting at 5:30 PM. There will be Red Carpet interviews as the stars arrive, an award presentation, then the World Premiere showing of "Thriller in Ajijic" (English w/Spanish subtitles). The Red Carpet will be on the Ajijic Plaza, in front of the Cultural Center. Other Premiere activities and the movie will be in the Club Exotica Theater, behind Jardin's Restaurant.

Tickets are $150, and there will be a limited quantity. The event is a benefit for Cruz Roja IVC. Details are still being ironed out, but updates will continue to be posted on the Facebook Page and our Website (plans subject to change):

www.facebook.com/ThrillerInAjijic

www.thrillerinajijic.com/

I will also add a post in the Event section here, once it gets closer to the Premiere.

Heather

Can't wait for locals to see and enjoy the film. They'll recognize the great actors/actresses and our beautiful area. It's exciting for all of us and I think the community will be pleased with the entire event and film. An added benefit is more money will be raised for our local Red Cross!

Thanks, Heather, for keeping everyone updated.

Valerie :)

• 2 weeks later...

Tickets are on sale now for the Movie Premiere Event! I will post full details in the "Upcoming Events" section tomorrow (have to wait until 1 month prior to event). For anybody who would like more info now, check our Website and/or Facebook Pages:

www.thrillerinajijic.com/

www.facebook.com/ThrillerInAjijic

Thanks, and we hope to see you there!

Heather

• 3 weeks later...

We have a video trailer for the movie now... you can get a sneak peek at "Thriller in Ajijic" before our Premiere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAu2KG3U9FA&list=UU53ljn1qyLOM1z1NdgHxywA

Check the Events section for details on the World Premiere Movie Event.

Enjoy!

Heather

Archived