Chapala.com Webboard

Reasonable prices for blood work?

Need to have some tests done for next medical appointment - where are the labs and which ones do reliable work for a reasonable price?

I recently had blood work done at Ajijic Clinic (across from Gossip's), $600 for 6 different tests. Satisfied with the experience.

ISI Lab...very professional, very organized and efficient. This is the lab we use all the time now...we have tried all the others.

It is located in the small plaza along with Dermika...next plaza west from where El Torito is located

ISI lab is now having a special of a panel of 35 blood tests, including Chloresteral for around 595 pesos. Saw the flyer yesterday in Integrity clinic. I like them the best, very professional and they email your results to you promptly. Will also email to your doctor.

ISI Lab for sure. They are the only Board certified lab in the area, The prices re competitive and they often have specials and offera discoount with an INAPAM card.

I am a very difficult stick,. Even in the hospital they need to call in several phlebotomists to get a draw. Both ISI phlebotomists are the best I have ever had draw blood form me. Get what's needed on the first stick. They maintatain a clean lab, wear gloves and use all sterile wrapped equipment.

Not like first experience here in a to be unamed lab where the tech walked in carrying a blood stained, box of unwrapped needles, mixed in with new ones. No gloves, diety smock, no alcohol wipe! Pulled out an unwrapped, uncapped needle and prepared to draw blood. I pretended I was afraid of needles and walked out.

Archived