Chapala.com Webboard

I'll be having a foot operation shortly that will require items I don't currently possess. I need:

A single or rollaway bed

A walker with a seat

Someone to accompany me and stay overnight at the hospital.. Some English required.

I know Rony on this board helps with these situations, but I cannot find him to PM him on this issue. Can someone help me contact him?

Muchas gracias in advance!

I'll be having a foot operation shortly that will require items I don't currently possess. I need:

A single or rollaway bed

A walker with a seat

Someone to accompany me and stay overnight at the hospital.. Some English required.

I know Rony on this board helps with these situations, but I cannot find him to PM him on this issue. Can someone help me contact him?

Muchas gracias in advance!

Well,... here I am.

If you send me an e-mail ( elbelgicano@yahoo.com) , I will provide you with a list of people. The people who speak some English seem to ask a little more money.

About the walker.

I don't know about a walker with a seat, but here in Chapala (store, 2nd block on Degollado, coming from main drag), they sell a brand new one for only 590 pesos (not sure if they have one with a seat).

Supersweet, helpful lady at the store, you can always ask.

Rony

There is a medical supply store on the lakeside a couple of blocks west of Colon in Ajijic. It is next to the new liquor store. I just can't remember the name right now. They also rent some medical equipment. Best of luck with your surgery.

Archived